Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 457
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place butternut squash in a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cube avocado and place in a salad bowl. Add roasted squash, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and garlic in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
You might also like
Per Serving: 457 calories; 29.8 45.1 9.7 15 213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1