Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 548
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Thoroughly grease a shallow, 2- to 3-quart baking pan.
- Combine apples, cranberries, 2 cups white sugar, and brown sugar in the prepared baking pan. Drizzle brandy over the mixture.
- Combine rolled oats, flour, almonds, walnuts, and 1/4 white sugar in a bowl and toss together. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples in the baking pan to keep it from burning and allow it to cook evenly. Place pats of butter on top to help with the browning process and give flavor.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes. Turn baking pan around in the oven to ensure the crumble cooks evenly. Continue baking until lightly browned, 15 to 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any type of apples you like.
- Regarding brandy, the alcohol will burn off, so it is just to add extra flavor. If you will drink it, then it is ok to eat it. I prefer not to use any wine that I would not serve at my table.
Per Serving: 548 calories; 20.9 86.4 4.5 37 105 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1