Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 302
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Press sweet potatoes into the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish. Pour melted butter over potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and firm, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk, eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Spread turkey, Cheddar cheese, and onion over the sweet potato crust. Cover with the whisked egg mixture.
- Place quiche in the oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake until top is beginning to brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 302 calories; 21.1 10.6 17.7 140 336 Full nutrition