Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 264
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2-quart loaf pan.
- Stir cornbread mix, water, pumpkin puree, egg, oil, sugar, oat bran, molasses, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice together until mixed thoroughly. Pour into the loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- As the recipe is written, it is only slightly sweet (but adequate for my sweet tooth!). If you want a sweeter bread, increase the molasses and sugar.
- Different-sized pans or cupcake pans may be used, but cooking time will need to be adjusted.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 9.3 40.7 4.5 20 601 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1