Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently mix oats, dates, hazelnuts, almonds, raisins, cranberries, pretzels, and chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Mix water and flax seeds together in a small bowl. Let stand until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Mix pumpkin puree, bananas, and honey together in a medium bowl. Gently mix into the oat mixture until soft and evenly combined. Spread onto the cookie sheet in an even 1/2-inch layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned but still slightly gooey, 25 to 33 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 242 calories; 9.7 36.8 5.8 0 86 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Enjoyed these a lot. Used a 10x16 pan. Didn't have cranberries so used one cup of currants. Cooked for 33 minutes. Liked the pumpkin but will try it with buttercup squash next time as it is a li...