Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 447
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Stir in milk and bring to a simmer. Continue to cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute more. Remove from heat. Stir in mustard, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Add 2 cups Cheddar cheese, broccoli, and pumpkin puree, stirring until cheese is completely melted. Drain macaroni and stir in until well coated. Pour macaroni and cheese into a baking dish. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 447 calories; 22.7 41.3 20.2 66 481 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1