Pumpkin Log Roll
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 403
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease and flour a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Place eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat on high speed until pale and thick, about 5 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beating well. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in a separate bowl. Fold into the egg mixture. Spoon batter into the prepared pan, spreading evenly into the corners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Take care not to overbake.
- Invert cake onto a clean dish towel. Sprinkle 1/4 cup powdered sugar on top. Lift up one long edge carefully and roll the cake into a log, wrapped in the towel. Set aside until cool, at least 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, margarine, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy. Unroll the cake and spread filling on top. Roll cake up again and refrigerate, seam-side down, until set.
You might also like
Per Serving: 403 calories; 17.6 57.1 6 101 431 Full nutrition