Cheesecake with Biscoff® Crust
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 5 m servings 496
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Crush cookies and mix in coconut oil and salt. Press over the bottom of a 9-inch pan to make a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, amaretto liqueur, almond extract, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed just until each one is blended in. Pour over crust.
- Place cheesecake inside a larger baking pan. Add enough hot water to come halfway up the cheesecake.
- Bake cheesecake in the water bath until surface appears mostly set, about 1 hour 5 minutes. Turn oven off but keep cheesecake inside for 30 minutes. Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Let cool completely. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute butter for the coconut oil if desired.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 35.4 37.4 7.8 125 476 Full nutrition