Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim Brussels sprouts and discard any yellow outer leaves.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add Brussels sprouts, cover, and steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well, pat dry, and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Spread out evenly on the baking sheet. Use a Mason jar or other heavy object to press Brussels sprouts into flat patties.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cover with Parmesan cheese. Broil until cheese starts to brown, about 2 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 132 calories; 8.6 10.7 5.8 4 144 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I love brussel sprouts, so a new way of fixing them is great!!! Quick, easy, and good. Definitely will make again.