Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 151
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread butternut squash over a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 25 minutes. Remove and let cool. Leave oven on. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine white sugar, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat bran, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, star anise, and allspice in a large bowl.
- Mix milk, egg, and oil in another bowl. Mash cooled squash with a fork; mix into the milk mixture. Pour over flour mixture and fold until combined.
- Scoop 1/3 of the batter into each muffin cup. Combine pecans and brown sugar in a small bowl; sprinkle over the muffins.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 151 calories; 5.4 24.9 3.3 17 144 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1