Low-Sugar Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 192
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix rolled oats, dried fruit, whole wheat flour, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Whisk peanut butter, oil, honey, egg, and vanilla extract thoroughly in a separate bowl. Pour over oat mixture and mix very well until all the moisture is incorporated. Press evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 20 minutes. Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For crispier bars, bake for 5 minutes or so longer.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 8.9 25.2 5.2 12 164 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1