0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 40 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Combine buttermilk, rolled oats, and raisins in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Liberally grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Remove buttermilk mixture from the refrigerator. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and wheat germ together in a bowl.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light. Add honey and egg and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and buttermilk mixture in alternating batches to the mixing bowl with the butter mixture; stir until batter is evenly moistened.
- Divide batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden brown, 22 to 28 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 166 calories; 6.5 24.6 4.1 30 208 Full nutrition