Ingredients29 m servings 88
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Grind 2 1/4 cups oats in a food processor to yield 2 cups ground oats. Add walnuts, raisins, flax seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Stir in remaining 1 cup oats. Stir thoroughly with a spoon, but do not grind further.
- Make a well in the center of the oat mixture. Add bananas, eggs, applesauce, honey, and vanilla extract. Mash together and stir in oat mixture. Drop tablespoonfuls of the cookie dough on the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 14 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®) for the raisins if preferred.
- Due to the lack of fat, the cookies will remain somewhat flat and may burn without the parchment paper.
Per Serving: 88 calories; 3 13.3 2.6 16 37 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These cookies are definitely not sweet--and that's not a bad thing in my opinion, as I do not like overly sweet anything. With that said, I felt that these could almost be bland. Their saving gr...
This is a great core recipe! I didn’t have honey and prefer a sweeter cookie so I added 3/4 cup brown sugar, and also increased the salt to 1 tsp. I needed a nut-free version so I added mini cho...