Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 484
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, maple extract, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and nutmeg in a large bowl. Mix well and pour into the graham cracker crust. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until filling is set, about 30 minutes.
- Prepare walnut topping while pie is baking. Mix brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Cut in butter with a fork until coarse crumbs form. Stir in walnuts.
- Remove pie from the oven and cover evenly with the topping. Continue baking until topping is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute an unbaked pie shell for the graham cracker crust if preferred.
Per Serving: 484 calories; 22.3 64.9 9 75 558 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious pie recipe! The walnut topping could be made on it's own and eaten as a snack or put on top of oatmeal, cereal or even yogurt.