Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 179
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tins or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a large bowl. In a second bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, soy milk, oil, and agave nectar until evenly blended. Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in pumpkin mixture; stir just until batter is combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cream coconut cream, vanilla extract, and confectioners' sugar in a bowl until creamy. Refrigerate until use.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with coconut cream frosting and sprinkle with a thick layer of coconut flakes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 179 calories; 9.2 23.5 1.9 0 106 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1