0 made it | 0 reviews |
"I make this fun pumpkin dessert every year for Halloween in my pumpkin-shaped baking dish. You can, of course, make it in regular ramekins for a non-seasonal dessert."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 135
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a tart pan on a baking sheet.
- Combine silken tofu, pumpkin puree, applesauce, cornstarch, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and food coloring in a bowl. Puree using a stick blender until smooth. Pour batter into the tart pan, filling only halfway.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flan has set, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Place chocolate in a metal bowl. Heat cream, honey, and butter in a small saucepan until almost boiling and pour over chocolate. Leave for 1 minute, then stir well until chocolate has melted. Transfer chocolate ganache to a piping bag fitted with a small tip and decorate pumpkin flan. Refrigerate until serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you used small ramekins instead of a tart pan, invert onto a serving platter after a few minutes.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 6.5 16.1 4.4 54 68 Full nutrition