Overnight Slow Cooker Apple Oatmeal
"Make morning easy and delicious with this slow cooker apple oatmeal recipe that happens overnight: top with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, granola, raisins, walnuts, or anything else that delights you. I add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker the night before, allowing it to cook overnight."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 5 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place diced apples into the slow cooker; add oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and water.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours; switch cooker to Warm until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute milk for half of the liquid for creamier oatmeal; you can also substitute steel cut oats for the old fashioned oatmeal.
- Leftover oatmeal can be used to make muffins or bread.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 1.9 37.5 3.7 0 11 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Spices didn't blend very well. The oat were a little over cooked. I do plan to try again with some adjustments.