Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 827
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tempeh, zucchini, red pepper, and carrot. Cook and stir until tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Add milk, sauce mix, and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti and add to the sauce. Mix in pesto. Cook until flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use 1 1/2 cups of whatever fresh or frozen vegetables you have on hand.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the sauce are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the package if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 827 calories; 27.9 109.3 36.2 31 1269 Full nutrition