Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 127
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix celery, mushroom soup, water chestnuts, and red peppers together in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add bread crumbs and almonds; stir until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until celery is soft, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute pickled pimiento peppers for the roasted red peppers, if preferred.
- Use whatever nuts you like!
Per Serving: 127 calories; 7 13.6 3.1 4 463 Full nutrition