Vegetable Curry Samosas
"These samosas have a unique twist, they have curry and a dip. You can add chicken or ground beef and make it a meal. Good to double and triple for leftovers, and with these you don't know how many everyone will want, they are really good. At the age of 12, I alone ate 10 small ones. I was so full!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 461
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 samosas)
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, curry powder, mustard seeds, and cumin seeds; cook for 3 minutes. Add broth and potatoes; cook until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add carrot and peas, cook 2 minutes more. Remove from heat and allow filling to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out on a work surface and cut into 16 thin rounds. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling on each round. Cover edges of pastry with beaten egg and press edges together using a fork to close. Place samosas on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is puffed and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- While samosas are baking, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, lemon juice, horseradish, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate sauce until needed. Serve with samosas.
You might also like
Per Serving: 461 calories; 36.9 29.8 4.6 26 303 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1