Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 94
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, onion, and garlic; cook until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Mix in coriander, cumin, salt, turmeric, chile powder, and ginger. Add peas and water; bring to boil. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes. Uncover and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until any remaining liquid evaporates.
- Stir jalapenos and garam masala into the beef mixture. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice; let cool until safe to handle, at least 15 minutes.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture onto the center of a wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water, fold them over the filling, and seal. Repeat with remaining filling and wonton wrappers.
- Heat about 1/2 inch oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add samosas in batches; fry until browned, 1 to 2 inches per side.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 94 calories; 3.6 9.9 5.2 13 154 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I’ve always wanted to try Samosas and what better way to try them than to make them! These definitely did not disappoint. The only change that I made was using a 1/2 tbsp instead of the full tab...
I love this recipe! Only changes were I used jarred minced goner and garlic, and used ground beef/pork blend (all I had on hand). Omg, you would never notice there was pork in it. My first b...