Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Rub steak with olive oil and steak seasoning. Place in a slow cooker and cover. Cook on Low until tender, about 8 hours.
- Remove steak and let cool slightly. Slice or pull apart with forks.
- Toss romaine, corn, avocado, mini peppers, and tomatoes together in a large bowl.
- Blend yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Place steak pieces onto the salad and drizzle dressing on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 278 calories; 18.6 13 17 39 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1