Easy Pan-Fried Fish Fillet
6 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a very easy method to make any type of fish fillets. Choose mild-flavored fish - flounder, halibut, cod, catfish, or tilapia are great candidates."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Wash fish fillets under running cold water and dry with a paper towel. Drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt on both sides.
- Combine flour and Chinese five-spice powder in a shallow bowl. Dip fish fillets into the flour mixture so they are covered on both sides.
- Heat canola and sesame oils in a large skillet over medium heat. Add fish to hot oil and pan-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully turn and continue cooking until fish flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I use 2 spatulas to turn the fish.
- Instead of salt, you can also marinate the fish in fish sauce for a little bit before pan-frying.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 18.6 9.5 26.4 61 126 Full nutrition