Chocolate Christmas Trees
8 made it | 0 reviews |
"It is easy to make chocolate Christmas trees and they make great toppers for Christmas cakes, cupcakes, or desserts. The finished trees are fragile and melt easily, so I usually wear plastic gloves when handling them."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 59
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 trees)
- Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon melted chocolate into a small resealable plastic bag and cut off a small corner.
- Pipe Christmas tree shape onto the parchment paper and allow to harden in a cool place overnight.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, carefully remove chocolate trees from paper and use to decorate Christmas cakes or desserts.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use a piping bag with a small tip.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 3.6 6.7 0.6 < 1 < 1 Full nutrition