Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 37
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 dumpling squares)
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine baking mix and potato flakes in a 2-quart saucepan. Gradually stir in milk. Add eggs, softened butter, seasoned salt, and pepper. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until very thick, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat but continue stirring until mixture forms a ball away from the edges of the pan.
- Spread potato mixture into the prepared baking dish. Let cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut potato mixture into 48 squares. Drizzle melted butter on top and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 37 calories; 2.3 3 1 11 78 Full nutrition