Ingredients45 m servings 134
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cream brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time until thoroughly combined. Mix in instant espresso powder and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined; do not overmix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are set, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool cookies on the pans 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- These cookies spread a lot while baking. If they spread too much, however, you can refrigerate the dough for 30 to 60 minutes before baking.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 6 19.9 1.2 10 64 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
YUM! These are wonderful cookies. I didn't change anything and they baked perfectly in about 12 minutes for me. I've eaten 4 already and the dough isn't all baked yet! I'm estimating I'll have ...
What a great gourmet cookie! Rich and delicious. We followed the recipe and got 2.5 dozen.
I made no changes, I made it just like the institutions said. These cookies aren't good. And it's not just me that tried them.. I had at least 6 people try them and nobody liked them.
I was thinking these had too much flour compared to a lot of cookies I make with the same amount of other ingredients. I still followed the recipe exactly. They are chewy and delicious!