Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cream brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time until thoroughly combined. Mix in instant espresso powder and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined; do not overmix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are set, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool cookies on the pans 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- These cookies spread a lot while baking. If they spread too much, however, you can refrigerate the dough for 30 to 60 minutes before baking.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 6 19.9 1.2 10 64 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
What a great gourmet cookie! Rich and delicious. We followed the recipe and got 2.5 dozen.
Made exactly as written. Yummy! Next time I will cut the butter by 1/3 and add more espresso powder. I couldn't taste it at all.