Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add sage leaves and cook until crispy, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Add potatoes to the pot; stir in mustard, olive oil, and thyme. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt; cook until mushrooms begin to crisp, about 5 minutes. Add wine to deglaze skillet.
- Add cooked potatoes to the skillet with the mushrooms and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish and top with crispy sage leaves.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you are unable to find fresh chanterelle mushrooms, I have made this with fresh oyster mushrooms and had the same delicious outcome.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 7.2 26.3 3.7 15 230 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1