Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 378
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add pumpkin butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in a bowl. Stir into the butter mixture.
- Spread cake batter in the prepared cake pan. Mix brown sugar, butter, pumpkin butter, and cinnamon together to make topping. Spread topping over the cake batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 378 calories; 20.2 47.5 3 82 245 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1