Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 6 servings (18 meatballs)
- Beat milk and egg together in a large bowl. Mix bread crumbs in until a paste forms. Add ground beef, onion, garlic, and parsley, and mix with your hands until just combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Measure meatballs using an ice cream scoop. Roll balls with dampened hands and place on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 30 minutes.
- While meatballs bake, heat tomato sauce in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add baked meatballs to the sauce and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use water in place of milk, if you prefer.
- You can bake these meatballs, which I always do because it is easier for me, or if you prefer, you can fry them for a more authentic Italian meatball. I serve these with sauce and grated cheese, sometimes with GF pasta, or just GF rice with tomato sauce. Mangia!
Per Serving: 324 calories; 17.3 18.6 23.3 104 785 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
they weren't bad . you would never kniw they glutin free .