Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil, grease lightly, and lay salmon on top. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Slide lime slices under the edges of the salmon.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in honey, sriracha sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Pour 2/3 of the sauce over the salmon. Use a spoon or spatula to make sure the sauce covers the salmon, leaving no dry spots. Fold up edges of the foil around the salmon to keep the sauce from spilling out.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Broil until the edges of the salmon start to char slightly, 4 to 5 minutes. Watch carefully so the salmon doesn't burn.
- Top salmon with remaining sauce and garnish with cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I prefer to use skinned salmon, but if you want to use skin-on, just be sure to place skin-side down on the foil and then gently remove the salmon flesh from the skin when you serve.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 9.6 28.4 21.2 63 1787 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1