Pineapple Chicken 'Fried' Cauliflower Rice
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 303
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, 3 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Spread mixture in a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add chicken, salt, and pepper; stir in the remaining curry, garlic, and onion powders. Cook until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a large bowl; leave pan on heat.
- Whisk egg whites with a pinch of pepper. Pour into the pan; cook and stir until eggs are set but still soft, about 3 minutes. Spoon egg whites into the bowl with the chicken; add green onions and the roasted cauliflower rice. Serve fried 'rice' in individual bowls. Add pineapple chunks, a small splash of pineapple juice, and soy sauce to each bowl.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use whole eggs instead of whites.
Per Serving: 303 calories; 5.2 31.4 34.6 66 386 Full nutrition