1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 674
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add onion; cook until soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine cornbread mix, milk, and eggs in a large bowl. Stir in creamed corn.
- Spread beef-onion mixture in the bottom of a baking dish. Spread Cheddar cheese on top. Pour cornbread batter over cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 17 to 22 minutes. Spread butter over the top. Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cornbread are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the package if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 674 calories; 40.3 44.1 34.4 173 969 Full nutrition