Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 662
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush the inside of the spaghetti squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place cut-side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until squash is easily pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat and cook garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add bell pepper. Cook and stir until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and basil, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Remove spaghetti squash from oven, cool slightly, and shred the cooked squash into spaghetti-like strands. Place strands in a bowl. Add bell pepper mixture, goat cheese, salt, and black pepper and mix until well combined. Spoon mixture back into the squash halves. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and butter cubes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and bread crumbs are browned, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- It also tastes great with feta instead of goat cheese.
Per Serving: 662 calories; 49.5 43.2 17.2 87 613 Full nutrition