Quince Puff Pastry Squares
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 458
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 puff pastry squares)
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Once sugar has dissolved, add lemon slices and vanilla bean. Add quinces, cover, and simmer until soft, but still holding together, about 45 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Remove and discard vanilla bean and lemon; drain quince slices and refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut into 8 squares.
- Stir Greek yogurt until creamy and place 1/2 tablespoon in the middle of each puff pastry square. Place 5 to 6 drained quince slices on top, overlapping slightly, leaving a little room around the edges. Press dough edges up to contain filling. Place squares on the prepared baking sheet.
- Warm apple jelly in the microwave for 30 seconds and brush quince slices with jelly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puff pastry has risen and is golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 458 calories; 12.3 88.2 3.2 1 89 Full nutrition