Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 228
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 tostadas)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread evenly over a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until squash is tender and just starting to brown at the edges, 25 to 35 minutes.
- While squash is baking, empty beans into a small pot over low heat. Add garlic and cumin; stir well and continue to warm for a few minutes until heated through. Turn off heat, cover, and set aside.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons of water in a large skillet over medium heat. Add as much spinach as can fit. Sprinkle with salt, stir, and cook until spinach starts to wilt. Add additional spinach as it cooks down and makes more room. Cook, stirring occasionally, until all spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top tortillas with the squash, beans, and spinach. Drizzle crema over tostadas.
You might also like
Per Serving: 228 calories; 3.9 43.1 9.5 4 397 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1