Turkey Tagine bin Youssef
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 320
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small bowl to make spice mix.
- Spread 1/2 of the onion slices in the bottom of a 10-inch skillet. Arrange potato slices in one layer on top, overlapping if needed. Repeat with carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Sprinkle garlic over tomatoes. Place turkey chunks on top, taking care to space them evenly over the whole dish. Sprinkle spice mix over turkey, top with remaining onion slices, and drizzle vegetable oil on top.
- Cover skillet and cook over medium-low heat until turkey is no longer pink in the center and the top layer of onion slices is soft and translucent, about 40 minutes. Remove lid and let stand for 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil just before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute chicken for turkey if desired.
- Use 1 cup canned tomatoes instead of raw tomatoes, if preferred.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 11.5 29.1 26.9 61 641 Full nutrition