Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 832
- Place chicken in a slow cooker on High power. Add broth and water to cover. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, shred using a fork, and return meat to the pot. Add 1 cup cream and entire jar of pesto.
- Cook on High 1 more hour.
- Add remaining cream, egg noodles, and 3/4 of the grated Parmesan-Romano-Asiago cheese to the slow cooker. Add milk.
- Cook on High until noodles are cooked, about 1 hour more. Add extra milk for a thinner sauce. Top with remaining Parmesan-Romano-Asiago cheese.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use half-and-half in place of cream if you prefer.
- Freezes well, but I recommend dividing it into smaller portions first.
Per Serving: 832 calories; 49.7 45.7 49.9 231 1075 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this, but modified it kind of a lot, but the basic recipe is what I started from. I used 3 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of 2 and 3 cups of water instead of 2. I used ...
Made this dish for dinner last night. I followed the receipt and it turned out great. The only problem that I found is that you have to come back to it a couple of times to finish it off. It's n...