Sexy Air-Fried Meatloaf
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"What is sexier than an easy dinner that doesn't take a lot of time or strange ingredients, heat up the house, or require a lot of clean up? This is a spicy, saucy, juicy meatloaf made in an air fryer. In less than an hour - but more importantly, with very little effort - you can have a delicious and tender meatloaf on the table. Serve with mashed potatoes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 55 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine pork and veal in a nonstick baking dish that fits inside the air fryer basket. Make a well and add egg, cilantro, bread crumbs, spring onions, black pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha salt. Mix well using your hands. Form a loaf inside the baking dish.
- Combine ketchup, chipotle chili sauce, olive oil, and molasses in a small bowl and whisk well. Set aside, but do not refrigerate.
- Cook meatloaf in the air fryer for 25 minutes without opening the basket. Remove meatloaf and top with ketchup mixture, covering the top completely. Return meatloaf to air fryer and bake until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), about 7 minutes more.
- Turn off air fryer and let meatloaf rest inside for 5 minutes. Take meatloaf out and let rest 5 minutes more before slicing and serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Sriracha or Cholula® would work in place of chipotle sauce.
- You can use regular bread crumbs in place of gluten free.
- If you want the loaf browned on the sides, make a ball in the middle of the dish so that the sides are not touching the walls of the baking dish. If you don't want the sides to be crispy, pat down the mixture so that it is touching all 4 sides of the baking dish. Either way you choose, cooking time will remain the same.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 14.4 13.3 22.1 123 536 Full nutrition