Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 806
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 8-inch layer cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease three 8-inch cake pans.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Beat in eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir in bananas, pecans, and pineapple. Divide batter among the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes. Invert onto wire racks and let cool completely.
- Make frosting while cake layers are cooling. Combine cream cheese and butter in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract; mix until creamy.
- Spread frosting onto the cooled cake layers. Stack layers; frost top and sides.
You might also like
Per Serving: 806 calories; 40 106.9 9.7 108 483 Full nutrition