Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 287
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Line a 3-cup bowl with plastic wrap, leaving a 4-inch overhang.
- Combine spinach, basil, and garlic in a food processor and chop finely. Add Parmesan cheese and process until almost smooth. Keep processor running while pouring in oil; process until a smooth paste forms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix cream cheese and goat cheese together in a bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture in the bottom of the prepared bowl. Spread 1/2 of the spinach mixture on top. Top with 1/2 of the walnuts. Add 1/2 of the sun-dried tomatoes. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture, spinach mixture, walnuts, and tomatoes, ending with cheese mixture. Fold plastic overhang on top and gently push down to compress layers.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours, or up to 3 days. Unfold plastic top and invert bowl onto a serving plate. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 287 calories; 26.5 3.3 10.1 51 343 Full nutrition