Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 219
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange crescent roll triangles in the shape of a Christmas tree on a baking sheet. Pierce dough with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool while making the topping.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing, and dressing mix together. Spread mixture over the cooled crescent tree. Top with bell pepper, broccoli, and Cheddar cheese. Chill for at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Italian dressing mix for the ranch if desired.
- Use any color bell pepper(s) you prefer.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 13.3 16.3 7.1 24 549 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1