Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 417
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine oil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Add pork chops, brush with the marinade, and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook pork chops until browned on one side, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until lightly browned on the other side and juices run clear, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer pork chops to a serving plate, cover, and keep warm.
- Reduce heat and add butter to the skillet. Add apple slices and cook until they start to change color, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer apples to the plate with the pork chops and keep warm.
- Stir apple juice, cream, and cornstarch together in a bowl. Add to the skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil while scraping brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook and stir until sauce starts to thicken, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour sauce over pork chops and apples.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 1 teaspoon dried thyme instead of fresh thyme.
Per Serving: 417 calories; 29 12.5 26.3 114 129 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2