Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place rump roast in a slow cooker. Cover with water; add garlic and salt. Cook on Low, or 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) until very tender, 8 hours to overnight. Shred roast.
- Combine vegetable oil, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper to make salad dressing. Let sit at room temperature while you make the sauce.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add sesame seeds, soy sauce, green onions, sugar, salt, and pepper; saute for about 1 minute. Add shredded beef and coat well with sauce. Simmer until heated through, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Toss lettuce with dressing. Serve beef and sauce on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The roast can be made ahead of time. The dressing can be made ahead of time as well. It tastes better if it sits for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 24.7 10.9 22 50 739 Full nutrition