Anneomelette (Baked Crusted Omelette)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 674
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat a convection oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an ovenproof baking dish with butter.
- Break eggs into a bowl. Add milk, 1 pinch Italian herb seasoning, salt, black pepper, and chipotle hot pepper sauce and mix with a whisk. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Tear mozzarella cheese into pieces and place on top of egg mixture in an even layer. Place bacon slices on top of cheese in an even layer.
- Roll pizza dough out halfway. Stretch dough over sides of baking dish firmly, allowing about 1/4-inch extra on each side. Use kitchen scissors to trim away any extra dough.
- Pour olive oil in a small bowl and add remaining Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Pour mixture over dough. Top dough with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is golden and cheese is nicely crisped, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Serve with pizza crust on bottom when eating instead of bread. Enjoy with sides of mayonnaise, ketchup, chipotle Tabasco®, and fresh cherry tomatoes.
Per Serving: 674 calories; 48.4 25.5 31.6 355 1091 Full nutrition