Zucchini Chip Nachos
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 321
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Trim ends of zucchini; use a mandoline on the thinnest setting to cut zucchini into 1/8-inch slices. Place slices on a plate lined with paper towels, top with additional paper towels, and press down to remove excess moisture.
- Place zucchini slices on a cutting board and lightly mist with cooking spray. Turn slices over and sprinkle with taco seasoning; lightly mist this side with cooking spray as well. Place slices seasoned-side up on a microwave-safe plate, making sure none are overlapping. Cook in the microwave on high power for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Carefully flip slices over and cook 30 seconds more. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Divide chips between 2 microwave-safe plates. Add black olives, red onion, jalapeno peppers, and Cheddar cheese. Microwave on high power until cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The key to crispy chips is to make sure excess moisture is removed prior to cooking, thin slices that can only be done with a mandolin, and a very light misting of non-stick spray.
- Microwaves vary, so if the zucchini slices are not crisp enough after 3 minutes, cook at 10 second intervals until desired crispness is achieved.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 20.2 18 16.4 59 1743 Full nutrition