Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 311
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch slices using a mandoline slicer. Place slices in a colander, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat. Let drain for 30 minutes. Place slices on a clean kitchen towel and pat dry.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 12x18-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, breaking meat up into small crumbles, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain and discard any accumulated liquid.
- Return skillet to low heat and stir in chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, oregano, and black pepper. Keep warm.
- Place zucchini slices on the prepared baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove zucchini from oven and top with chicken mixture and shredded Cheddar cheese. Return to the hot oven and bake until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Top nachos with dollops of sour cream, pico de gallo, jalapeno, and green onions. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I try and find medium zucchini that are approximately 2 inches in diameter and 10 to 12 ounces each.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 18.4 6.5 28.7 91 796 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Husband and I really liked this dish we have made it three times. We both are dieting so it a guiltless dish. We used low-fat cheese but we changed back to cheddar because of the way it melted a...