Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 115
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 mushrooms)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Carefully remove mushroom stems and chop stems into small pieces. Set mushroom caps aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushroom stems and garlic. Cook and stir until soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine cream cheese, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in cooked mushroom stem mixture, retaining butter in the skillet.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add shrimp. Cook and stir until shrimp are just opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour bread crumbs into a shallow bowl. Fill each mushroom cap with cream cheese mixture and press mushroom, cream cheese-side down, into the bread crumbs to coat the top. Stick a cooked shrimp on top of each filled mushroom and place into a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and juicy, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 115 calories; 8.7 5.1 4.6 41 135 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1