Instant Pot® Spinach Crab Dip
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Angela Sackett Superhotmama
"Using an Instant Pot® speeds up this easy dip that is delicious! I may or may not have eaten the leftovers (which I squirreled away from my kiddos) for breakfast. This dip is also paleo and Whole30® friendly! For dipping, serve with cucumber, red and yellow peppers, plantain chips, or radishes. The final baking step is optional."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee; saute red onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in crabmeat, mayonnaise, coconut milk, 1/2 of the almond flour and nutritional yeast, and spinach.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Combine remaining almond flour and nutritional yeast with remaining 1 tablespoon ghee.
- Unlock and remove pressure cooker lid. Transfer dip to an oven-proof serving dish; top with the almond flour mixture and green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is browned, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using store-bought mayonnaise, check the ingredients label for anything that doesn't fit into your diet.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 11.7 6.3 16.9 68 482 Full nutrition