Instant Pot® Buffalo Wings
Soup Loving Nicole
Ingredients40 m servings 95
- Pour water into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Set trivet inside and place wings on top. Secure the lid, seal, and select Manual setting. Cook on high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Mix wing sauce and ranch dressing mix in a large bowl. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid carefully. Transfer wings to the bowl of sauce using tongs. Toss to coat.
- Place a wire baking rack over the foil-lined baking sheet and arrange wings on top.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high. Broil wings for 5 minutes. Flip wings and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes more. Toss with any remaining sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 5.5 4 7.2 20 683 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I made the first set of wings (my Instant Pot only fit about six wings on the trivet) to the letter for the recipe. They came out great except that I had a hard time getting the sauce to stick t...
Excellent recipe. My picky grandkids loved it and wanted more. Will double recipe next time. This is also great as a carry in. One change made as kiddos loathe anything hot and spicy. Stuck with...
I made this for a party and everyone RAVED about them. I used chicken thighs instead of wings and they were unbelievable!
Loved it! Added a little garlic powder to wings before cooking. They were easy and yummy!
Very tender. I needed to broil them 7 minutes a side to get them crispy. Definitely plan to make them again!