Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Quarter broccoli heads lengthwise and add to the boiling water; simmer for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in milk. Bring to a simmer; cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt.
- Transfer drained broccoli to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour sauce on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Broil until top starts to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 208 calories; 12 14.8 12.3 34 449 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is something I make all the time and when I want to make it into a stand alone meal I add rashers of streaky bacon thinly sliced to the mix before baking usually 3 rashers per head of brocc...